There are thousands of hair products out there, for every possible hair need. But when you buy products for every hair need you have, it can add up to hundreds of dollars. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is the answer to this dilemma.
Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is incredibly effective for a wide range of beauty needs. It is often used as an ingredient in Organic Skin Care Products, but can also be applied directly to the hair, face, or body for maximum effect. Here is a list of the top ten uses of Moroccan Argan oil for hair:
- Leave-in Conditioner: Immediately after washing your hair and completing your conditioning treatment, add a few drops of Argan oil to your damp hair hair, from the tips of your hair to your scalp. Make sure to begin with a few drops, and increase the amount as desired. Remember you can always add more, but you may have to wash your hair again if you add too much of the oil. The beauty of the oil is that is naturally concentrated, a little goes a long ways.
- Shine Enhancer: Add a few drops to the palms of your hands, rub together, then run your hands through your hair. You can add to slightly damp hair or dry hair, for a gorgeous sheen.
- Revitalize Your Hair Weave Extensions: Instantly restore your virgin hair extensions and bring back the shine from your first visit at the salon. Carefully comb your hair from the ends to your scalp, put a few drops in the palms of your hands and gently apply to ends working your way up depending on where you need the product for a gorgeous sheen.
- Frizz Tamer: Use a few drops to combat humidity and tame frizzy hair, naturally with out silcones and heavy chemically laden serums.
- Exfoliating Scalp Scrub: Have you ever exfoliated your scalp? Exfoliating your scalp allows you to help remove dead skin and increase cell circulation.
Here’s a quick recipe and directions:
1 Tablespoon of Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 Tablespoon of Organic Brown Sugar (I prefer small granules)
3 drops of your favorite essential oil (I like to add Tea Tree Oil)
- Mix all ingredients together to form a paste, don’t’ heat this mixture it’s not a hot oil treatment. After washing your hair, separate your hair in 6 parts make sure to work one section at a time. Now apply the mixture to your scalp and use circular motions to exfoliate, remember this is not a torture treatment so be gentle with your scalp. Once you’ve covered your entire scalp, rinse your scalp with warm water then use your favorite conditioning treatment.
- Heat Protector: Rub into palms and run hands through hair before using heat from blow dryers, flat irons or curling wands.
- Enhance Natural Curls: Rub through curls for more coil and bounce.
- Scalp Treatment and Massage: Have an itchy scalp? Wash your hair and exfoliate your scalp, then add oil to your fingertips and massage in a circular motion for 15 minutes (2 times per week)
- Overnight Dry Scalp Treatment: Massage the oil into your scalp and hair, wrap your hair with a silk scarf overnight, and wash and condition your hair in the morning.
- Hot Oil Treatment: Moisturize deeply in minutes. You can apply to your hair before you shampoo for a Pre-Poo, which is a Pre-Shampoo Conditioning Treatment that will infuse oil to moisturize your hair strands. For freshly shampooed hair massage the Moroccan Argan Oil into your strands, wrap your hair with a plastic cap and sit in a sauna, under a dryer or steamer (do not add a plastic cap) for 30 minutes. If you used the Argan Hot Oil treatment as a Pre-Poo rinse your hair then shampoo, condition and style as as usual. If you use the hot oil treatment on shampooed hair, rinse the Argan Oil then condition as normal.
No matter what kind of hair you have – dry, brittle, frizzy, wavy, coarse, straight or curly, Organic Moroccan Argan Oil may be just what you need for to achieve the luxuriant locks you desire. If you use at least two of the suggested treatments you will definitely see immediate results from using this Liquid Gold.
At Extend Collections we offer 100% Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil in 2 and 1 ounces bottles. Click Here To Shop Now and begin your Hair and Skin Transformation. You can also visit us at 1417 S. Robertson in Los Angeles 90035.
Comment on this blog and let us know what your favorite Moroccan Argan Oil treatment is and enter to win a Free Bottle of our 100 % Certified Organic Argan Oil.